A couple of months ago, we asked you if you would do us a kind favour and spread the word: We wanted to walk among giants in Now Toronto’s Best of Toronto award. Our goal was simple: Bring positive exposure to geek improv. When the polls closed, we were unsure if we rabble roused enough to be counted. We made the short list thanks to you! Our competition is amazing and each troupe deserves to win. However, we want to continue our presumption and keep our dapper hat in the Best Improv Troupe ring. Between June 12th and September 12th, you can vote for The Dandies by clicking:
- Scroll down the nomination page
- Click within The Dandies row but not on the text. A red checkmark and the Cast Your Vote button appears.
- Click the Cast Your Vote button
- Accept our gratitude!
You can submit once per IP address! In other words, you can submit from more than one device/location, i.e., mobile, PC, library. The results will be published in the November 6th Best of Toronto Reader’s Choice edition of the magazine.
Show Toronto that Geeks matter!
Consider our friends in these categories as well:
- Social Capital Theatre (Black Swan): Best Comedy Club
- Moniquea Marion: Best Female Improviser
- Red Herring: Best Performance Artist
- Daytona: Best Drag Queen/King
- Re-Reading: Best Book Store
- Rainbow Cinemas Market Square: Best Screen
You must be logged in to post a comment.