June 4th (S2E5): Best Of Bath World
“Fluidic space. Species 8472. Bubble bath. What could go wrong?”
I could talk about our next mission to deliver some fancy bath products to Risa IV. The barter system is top notch.
I could talk about our newest crewmembers. The crew of the USS Albatross is even more top notch.
I could talk about our new Promenade featuring amazing crafts, books, jewellery, and music.
Instead I will say, “tomorrow night, I hope to leave you laughing, as you leave with a lighter wallet.”
- A 50-50 draw ($2/ticket)
- A tribble guessing game contest (based on Andie’s newest craft creation) ($1/ticket)
- Plus auction items from:
- Market Square Rainbow Cinemas: free passes and Spidey t-shirt (thanks Graeme Maitland!)
- Rock Paper Cynic: a fun unique mug and a colour sketch (thanks Peter Chiykowski!)
- Jen Frankel: two books: The Last Rite and Undead Redhead (thanks Jen!)
- Re: Reading: bookstore gift certificates (thanks Christopher!)
Admission: Pay What You Can ($8 suggested)
We will accept gold-pressed latinum (cash) and Paypal for auction/donations (and Promenade) purchases; for people we know we will also accept e-mail transfers.