A full house (of hardcore Trekkies) is a wonderful thing! Some of you proudly wore your red shirts and others came in cognito, but we could tell by your suggestions that you were fully on-board for Episode Seven: Seven of Mime!.
Snap Beaches-Danforth came out and snapped a few shots of the Tribble invasion and a few performers — we will let you know when the photos are available!
Starting next month, Romulan Ale (vodka with a splash of blue curacao) will be The Black Swan’s first ever drink special at $4.50. Join us in our various cheers through the night!
The Dandies give a hearty thanks to:
- KERL for another wonderful Star Trek Wreck!
- Ben Ball for the new Star Trek jokes added into your salty set.
- Taylor Abrahamse for the passionate, made-up songs Geordi La Borg and Mind Meld.
- Copy Red Leader for the great cross-genre set and including the new song, Dyson Sphere.
- Ensign Guy (Alan Leightizer) bravely belted out three improvised songs for stalling and Jason Zinger capped off the evening with a soulful ballad.
Our next show is September 4th featuring stand-up comedian Rush Zilla. Based on last night, we strongly suggest that you get your tickets ahead of the crowd!
Thank you Dandies for having KERL out to play! As always it is an absolute pleasure sharing the stage with you. A daily dose of Dale+Andie is always a recipe for happiness in my books. Thank you both so much for being so wonderful!