A full house (of hardcore Trekkies) is a wonderful thing! Some of you proudly wore your red shirts and others came in cognito, but we could tell by your suggestions that you were fully on-board for Episode Seven: Seven of Mime!.
Snap Beaches-Danforth came out and snapped a few shots of the Tribble invasion and a few performers — we will let you know when the photos are available!
Starting next month, Romulan Ale (vodka with a splash of blue curacao) will be The Black Swan’s first ever drink special at $4.50. Join us in our various cheers through the night!
The Dandies give a hearty thanks to:
- KERL for another wonderful Star Trek Wreck!
- Ben Ball for the new Star Trek jokes added into your salty set.
- Taylor Abrahamse for the passionate, made-up songs Geordi La Borg and Mind Meld.
- Copy Red Leader for the great cross-genre set and including the new song, Dyson Sphere.
- Ensign Guy (Alan Leightizer) bravely belted out three improvised songs for stalling and Jason Zinger capped off the evening with a soulful ballad.
Our next show is September 4th featuring stand-up comedian Rush Zilla. Based on last night, we strongly suggest that you get your tickets ahead of the crowd!